- Shipyard: Blue Coast Yachts
- Design: Coste Design & Partners
- Building process: Infusion with Epoxi/Glass/Carbon/PU foam
- Certification: According to vessel’s flag
- Length LOA: 28,90 m - 96'
- Beam: 12,10 m - 40'
- Main Sail: 235m2 full batten
- Solent: 115m2
- Gennaker: 280m2
- Mast: 33 m Rotating wing mast 33 m/110' carbon fiber
- Boom: Carbon fiber "Canoe"
- Engine: 2 x 425 HP
- Max speed under power: 14 knots
DescripciónDesigned by the renowned naval architectural office of Coste Design & Partners and built by reputed shipyard H2X, the Blue Coast 95’ heralds a new generation of high tech opulent sailing yachts. With a length of 28,8m and a beam over the 12m the Blue Coast 95' is certainly one of the most elegant luxury catamaran ever built. In addition to this timeless elegance the Blue Coast 95’ offers superior comfort and premium performance combining modern styling with elegant aerodynamic lines, which are seamlessly integrated into the vessel’s voluminous interior.
This superyacht is built for ease of handling and fast cruising with a minimal need for crew. The Blue Coast 95’ is to date the biggest luxury sail catamaran to equipped with a fully automatic furling boom allowing safe and easy sail reduction. Her sporty appeal and comfort at sea provide an idyllic means of enjoying the thrills of luxury sailing with all the high-end amenities of an exceptional cruising vessel.